HeatnBond Ultrahold is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
- 1 package; 17 inch width x 1 yard (43 cm x 91.4 cm)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
- No Sewing needed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, No steam. Place adhesive on back of material to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on the paper liner for 2 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool.
- Cut to size or shape needed. Peel off paper liner.
- Place material, adhesive side down, on top of project. Press and hold iron for 8 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Times listed above are for cotton. Iron light fabrics for only 6 seconds. Iron thick fabrics an additional 2 seconds from the back of the project.
- DO NOT SEW! If stitching is required, use HeatnBond Lite in the purple package.
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
- HeatnBond Ultrahold sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric..
- Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.