SpraynBond Fusible Adhesive is an iron-on, no sew spray adhesive for fabric. Use it for appliqué pieces, home décor, costuming and crafts!
- Net Weight 6.9 OZ (195g)
- Permanent Hold
- Heat activated
- No sewing needed after fusing saves time
- Machine washable, dryable and dry cleanable after fusing
- NOTE: Due to the nature of this product being an aerosol it can only ship USPS parcel select ground or UPS ground (product can not ship outside of Contiguous 48 United States)
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Always pre-test on materials before starting project and protect your work surface.
- Preheat iron to cotton setting, no steam.
- Shake well before each use.
- Hold can upright, 8-10 inches from back of fabric surface. Press nozzle and apply adhesive in short bursts using a sweeping (side to side) motion to evenly coat surface, making sure to cover all edges.
- Allow to dry. Place item, adhesive side down, on top of project.
- Iron, using firm pressure for 30-45 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded. Let cool. (Iron thicker fabrics an additional 6 seconds from the back of the project.)
- Hold can upside down and press for a short burst to clear nozzle before storing.
- For best no-sew results be sure to have even coverage of spray to the edges of your appliqué.
- If sewing is desired, use a light coating of Spray n Bond Fusible Adhesive.
- A medium or thick coating of Spray n Bond Fusible Adhesive yields a no-sew, stiffer fabric, perfect for fabric sculpting and mixed media.
Product complies with Air Resources Board Standard for web spray adhesives at 40% voc maximum. Conforms to ASTM-D4236