iCraft Pixie Dots are a must-have in any craft room!
iCraft Pixie Dots are our newest tiny-but-mighty clear adhesive dots. Unlike our line of bestselling ZOTS Clear Adhesive Dots, iCraft Pixie Dots aren't meant to stick around forever. These easy-release, removable dots were created to allow you to temporarily secure gift cards, stickers, or other removable items to your projects. Best of all, iCraft Pixie Dots won't leave any residue behind or tear your projects when they are removed!
iCraft Pixie Dots can be used during the design phase of projects to temporarily hold elements in place. iCraft Pixie Dots are also ideal for holding cardstock in place while using a stamp platform, blending inks or applying other mediums. Once complete, just peel away and voilà! No stress, no mess!
- 1/4 inch diameter
- 225 adhesive dots per box
- Crystal clear, double-sided adhesive
- Removable adhesive dot peels easily without tearing paper
- Acid-Free, Non-Toxic, and Photo-Safe
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, use on a clean, dry surface:
- Press back of gift card, photo or other removeable element onto a Pixie Dot
- Gently peel object away from liner and press to your project.
- When removing object, peel away gently from project.
- Larger elements may require two dots to prevent shifting.
- Avoid touching dots with hands.
- Pixie Dots are designed to provide a temporary, removeable bond. For a permanent bond, try our ZOTS Clear Adhesive Dots, available in a variety of sizes.
- Use Pixie Dots to "audition" die-cut stamped images. Do we want the frog or the penguin on the pillow box? Should the mouse be on the right or the left of the tag? Try out different placements risk-free until you discover the perfect layout!