Add an explosion of color to your projects with the Neon Enamels from Rina K. Designs for Therm O Web! These unique transfer sheets create an intense, glossy enamel finish and are great for cards, layouts, mixed media, home décor and so much more!
- 12 sheets per pack: 6 inch x 6 inch
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo, Transfer Gel Blanco or Foam Adhesive Sheets
- *Enamels are not compatible with toner-printed designs
Directions Using Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco
When using transfer gel to apply the Rina K. Designs Neon Enamel, apply neon enamel within 12 hours of gel drying for best results. Always pre-test to ensure you are comfortable with the application process and happy with the results. Directions are based on Royal Sovereign model # CL1223. Other brands/models temperature and speed settings may vary.
- For best results, spray back of stencil with Pixie Spray to hold stencil in place. Apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco (or DUO) across stencil using the Deco Foil Stencil Pal or palette knife, return excess gel to jar. Remove and clean stencil promptly.
- Immediately wash your tools while letting the gel dry completely (approximately 1 hour). Once dry, Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO should be completely clear; Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco should be glossy white and set.
- Cut a piece of neon enamel slightly larger than design. Place design onto project with color side facing up.
- Place project inside folded piece of parchment paper.
- Run through hot laminator, leading with the creased edge. Let cool.
- Once cool, peel away neon enamel sheet to reveal a glossy, enamel finish.
Directions Using Deco Foil Foam Adhesive Sheets:
Always pre-test for best results. Create foam design using scissors, punch, die-cutting machine, or an electronic cutter.
- Cut a piece of neon enamel slightly larger than the design.
- Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
- Place neon enamel color side facing up onto the exposed adhesive and run though a manual die-cutting machine to apply pressure.
- Peel away neon enamel sheet from foam design.
- Remove remaining liner and apply enamel finished design to project.
- Remember: color side up when transferring
- Use Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco to keep neon colors vibrant, especially on dark backgrounds.
- If using Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo with this product, we recommend using a white background to preserve the vibrant colors.
- For intricate designs, adhere one side of foam to cardstock for added support prior to cutting.