HeatnBond Ultrahold for Dark Fabrics is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs.
- 5/8 in x 10 yards (15.9 mm x 9.1 m)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric
- No Sewing needed or used!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners.
- Pre-heat iron to medium heat, no steam. Place adhesive on back of material to be bonded. (Paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on paper liner for 2 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool. Peel off paper liner.
- Place material, adhesive side down, on top of project. Press and hold iron for 8 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Iron only 6 seconds for light fabrics. Iron thick fabrics an additional 2 seconds from the back of the project.
- Do Not Sew!!
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive tape. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.