Iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over.
- Measure & press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem.
- Place iron on fabric and hold with firm pressure for 8 seconds on each section, slightly overlapping, until the entire surface is bonded.
- Turn item right side out and iron fabric for additional 3 seconds on each section, slightly overlapping, until the entire surface is bonded.
apply iron directly to adhesive tape.DO NOT SEW!
Use Regular Weight Item #3726 for lighter weight fabrics such as cotton and linen.