Create beautiful multi-textured, multi-layered cards with the StampnStencil Craft Dies by Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web!
- Package contains 1 Die Set: 6 Images
- Cuts paper, cardstock and more
- Works in most major brands of die-cutting machines
- Approximate sizes:
- 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" (8.2 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 2-3/4" x 2-1/4" (6.9 cm x 5.7 cm)
- 1-5/8" x 1" (4.1 cm x 2.5 cm)
- 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" (3.1 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 1-1/4" x 7/8" (3.1 cm x 2.2 cm)
- 1" x 7/8" (2.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
General Directions and Tips
- Follow your die-cutting machine instructions for wafer-thin dies.
- One side of the die is smooth, and the other side of the die has ridges. It is the ridges that will actually cut the paper into the shape of the die. So you always want the ridges of the die facing the paper.
- Little holes in the die will not show up on the final design but can be used to easily loosen any paper that gets stuck in the die. Gently poke a die pick or needle through the holes to pop out your creation.
- When cutting several dies at the same time, placing dies toward outer edge of plate may yield better results.