PeelnStick Fabric Fuse Adhesive Tape is a permanent, double-sided, press-on adhesive specifically designed for fabric! No sewing or ironing needed...simply press-on and go! Use it on fabric, felt, ribbon, trims, hems and more. What makes PeelnStick Fabric Fuse even better is that you can wash and dry projects after 48 hours without the adhesive coming loose!
- 1 roll: 5/8 inches x 20 ft (16 mm x 6.1 m)
- Machine washable and dryable
- Press-on, permanent, double-sided adhesive
- Perfect for hems and home décor
- Very strong and instant bond
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. A tumble dry cycle is required to fully cure adhesive; check fabric care label before starting project. For best results, pretest adhesive before starting project.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over. Measure and press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem. Peel off paper liner.
- Press folded hem with firm pressure, using the rounded side of a metal spoon and pressing down with your thumb while applying heavy, consistent pressure. The harder you press, the better the bond. Repeat on back side of item.
- For more delicate fabrics and home décor, tumble dry (low) for 15 minutes. For heavier fabrics and wearables, tumble dry (medium) for 15 minutes. Rub front and back of item again with firm pressure.
Ribbon and Trim:
- Apply adhesive to back of ribbon/trim.
- Peel off paper liner.
- 2. Attach ribbon to front of project with firm pressure, following Steps 3 & 4 in Hems section above.
- Do Not Sew, Do Not Iron!
- Machine Washable after 48 hours