Fabric Fuse is a washable, double-sided press-on adhesive specifically designed for fabric! No sewing or ironing needed...simply press-on and go! Use it on fabric, felt, ribbon, trims, hems and more.
- 1 roll: 5/8 inches x 20 ft (16 mm x 6.1 m)
- Machine washable and dryable
- Press-on, permanent, double-sided adhesive
- Perfect for hems and home décor
- Very strong and instant bond
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over. Measure and press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem. Peel off paper liner.
- Press folded hem to adhere.
- Rub with firm pressure, especially around edges. Repeat on back side of item.
- For wearables, tumble dry (low) for 15 minutes, then rub front and back of item with firm pressure.
Ribbon and Trim:
- Apply adhesive to back of ribbon/trim.
- Peel off paper backing. Attach ribbon to front of project with firm pressure.
- Do Not Sew, Do Not Iron!
- Machine Washable after 48 hours