Unity Stamp Co. is more than just another stamp company; they base their company values on inspiration, motivation, positivity and enjoying the creative side of life! Deco Foil and Unity have partnered up to create an exclusive line of foilable Toner Card Fronts that reflect the style and personalities of Angela and Whitney Magnuson.
- 8 sheets per pack: 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches designer card fronts
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets for an instant shine
- Create one-of-a-kind designs using markers, inks, sprays and more
- Create custom embellishments using your favorite punch, die cut, or electronic cutter
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- Adhere using our mess-free iCraft Tape Runner XL or 3D Foam Squares to add dimension
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, always pre-test and gently wipe toner sheet with a lint-free cloth. (Please note: Laminator settings may vary based on brands/models, temperature and speed settings.)
- Trim Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts to desired size or shape using scissors, dies or electronic cutting system.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the printed side of the toner card front.
- Place inside folded parchment paper. *For small pieces, place onto a piece of cardstock for support, then place inside parchment paper.
- Turn on laminator, select 5 mil setting, and allow 10-15 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment paper with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from parchment paper. Let cool and slowly peel foil transfer sheet back on itself to reveal your foiled design!
Due to the delicacy of designs, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.
*Below is a list of laminators we have tested.