Deco Foil Peel and Stick Toner Sheets are a great way to create custom foiled designs and embellishments. Simply create any custom shapes, layer with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets and run through a hot laminator. No need for a separate adhesive, just peel and stick!
- 2 Sheets: 8 inches x 10.5 inches
- Adhesive-backed to easily apply custom foiled designs and embellishments
- Use with: scissors, embossing folders, punches, dies and electronic cutting machines
- Compatible with most hot laminators (laminator settings)
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, always pre-test and gently wipe toner sheet with a lint-free cloth. Directions are based on Royal Sovereign model # CS923/1223. Other brands/models, temperature and speed settings may vary.
- Create a design using a punch, die cut, or an electronic cutter from the PeelnStick Toner Sheet.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the design. Place inside the folded parchment paper.
- Turn on laminator, select 5mil setting, and allow 10 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from parchment paper. Peel foil transfer sheet away from design.
- Remove liner to expose adhesive and place on project.
Due to the delicacy of designs, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.
*Please review the list of laminators we have tested below.