Total coverage without getting your hands sticky!
Sticky Dots are tiny dots of permanent adhesive that are transferred from the liner to the back of all kinds of irregular shaped s including die-cuts from your die cut machines. Just stick your to the Sticky Dots sheet, peel it up, and stick it to your project. This mess-free adhesive is quite easy for any age to use. Really holds unlike messy glues and liquids that fall apart.
- 12 sheets; 4.5 inches x 5.5 inches (10.7 cm x 13.9 cm)
- Acid Free and Permanent
- Proudly made in the USA
General Directions and Tips
Sheets with extremely strong tiny-dots of transfer adhesive for use with die-cut shapes and letters, paper piecing, borders, photos, lace, laser cuts, wooden shapes, and paper embellishments.
- Peel back the top liner.
- Place item face up on adhesive.
- Replace top liner and gently rub over item.
- Lift liner and remove item (use tweezers if needed).
- Rub off any extra adhesive dots from edge of item. Place onto project.
- Use Adhesive Pick Up Square to rub off any excess adhesive from your project or work surface.