BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 3537
in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock
HeatnBond Soft Stretch Lite Iron-On Adhesive Roll, 17 in x 2 yds
HeatnBond Soft Stretch Lite is a sewable, lightweight iron-on web adhesive specially designed to move with your stretch fabric while maintaining a strong bond! There is no added bulk and maintains a soft hand after fusing. Great to use with knits, stretch denim, spandex, jersey fabrics, fleece and flannel.
- 17 inches x 2 yards package roll (43 cm x 1.8 m)
- Permanent and sewable double-sided iron-on adhesive
- Designed for stretch fabrics
- Saves time by eliminating pinning and doesn’t gum up needles
- Proudly made in the USA
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to high heat, no steam.
- Place web adhesive on the wrong side of the fabric to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on the paper liner for 5 Seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool. Peel off paper liner.
- Place material, web adhesive side down, on top of project. With steam, Press and hold iron for 20 Seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Machine or hand sew as desired.
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softener. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Iron fabrics prior to applying Soft Stretch Lite
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Dry Cleanable. Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing