Inspired by the Rina K. Designs ELECTRO-POP line, the latest designs in the StampnStencil system take your creativity to the next level! Originally developed by Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web, the StampnStencil system blends stamps, stencils and dies to create multi-textured, multi-layered projects!
Stamps can be used by themselves or with Detail Stencils to create stunning cards and projects, and the coordinating dies make it easy to cut!
- 1 Coordinating Stamp Set
- Coordinates with other Rina K. Designs for Therm O Web products including ELECTRO-POP enamel, flock and Glitz glitter gels!
- Use clear stamps with all types of crafting ink including dye, pigment, distress and hybrid inks.
- Use additional inking techniques with the stamp images before adding enamel, flock or glitter gel to add another level of color and texture to your projects.
- High quality stamps will stain, however, they will not transfer color once cleaned properly.
- Never rough up the surface of a clear stamp with a nail file or other abrasive material. This will ruin the stamp.
- Choose a stamp image from the StampnStencil stamp set.
- Stamp the image in your chosen ink color and let dry.
- Layer Detail Stencil over image and apply preferred medium.
- Cut the image out using the StampnStencil coordinating die set.
- To ensure longevity of product, clean stamps with stamp cleaner and store on backing sheet provided.