Iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing
- 1 Regular Weight Tape; 3/8 inches x 10 yards
- Regular Weight is for light fabrics such as; cotton, rayon, polyester blends and acrylic fabrics
- Heat activated; Permanent; Double-sided adhesive
- No-sew, simply iron the hem together
- Save time; create a clean hem in seconds
- No paper liner or backing paper on this roll
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over.
- Measure & press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem.
- Place and hold iron on the fabric for 3-5 seconds. (Repeat until entire surface is bonded. DO NOT apply iron directly to adhesive tape.)
- Turn item right side out and iron fabric for additional 1-3 seconds.
DO NOT SEW! Use Super Weight Item #3726 for heavier fabrics such as denim and corduroy.