BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 3522
in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock
HeatnBond Lite Iron-On Adhesive Pack, 17 in x 1.25 yds
HeatnBond Lite is a paper backed, iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. Use it in place of pinning or basting for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
- 17 inches x 1.25 yards
- Permanent double-sided iron-on adhesive
- Solid sheet clear adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric
- Saves time by eliminating pinning
- Doesn’t gum up needles
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, No steam. Place adhesive on back of material to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on the paper liner for 2 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool.
- Cut to size or shape needed. Peel off paper liner.
- Place material, adhesive side down, on top of project. Press and hold
- iron for 6 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Times listed above are for cotton. Iron thick fabrics an additional 2 seconds from the back of the project.
- Hand or Machine sew along edges.
- If stitching is NOT desired, use HeatnBond Ultrahold in the red package.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- HeatnBond Lite sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.
- *Must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.