HeatnBond Soft Stretch Ultra is a NO SEW, lightweight iron-on web adhesive specially designed to move with your stretch fabric while maintaining a strong bond! There is no added bulk and maintains a soft hand after fusing. Great to use with knits, stretch denim, spandex, jersey fabrics, fleece and flannel.
- 17 inch x 20 yards bolt (43 cm x 18.2 m)
- Double-sided iron-on permanent adhesive
- Designed for stretch fabrics
- No sewing needed (can be sewn through if needed)
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to high heat, no steam. Place web adhesive on the wrong side of the fabric to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on the paper liner for 5 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool.
- Cut to size or shape needed. Peel off paper liner.
- Place project, web adhesive side down, on top of fabric. With steam, press and hold iron for 20 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Iron fabrics prior to applying Soft Stretch Lite
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Machine wash cold delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Dry Cleanable. Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing