Iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing
- 2 rolls: Regular Weight 3/8 in x 10 yards
- 2 rolls: Super Weight, ¾ inches x 8 yards
- 4 rolls total
- Regular Weight is for light fabrics such as; cotton, rayon, polyester blends and acrylic fabrics.
- Super Weight is for heavier fabrics such as; heavy cotton, denim, suede, wool and corduroy
- No-sew, simply iron the hem together;
- Save time and create a clean hem in seconds
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over.
- Measure & press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem.
- Place iron on fabric and hold with firm pressure for 8 seconds on each section, slightly overlapping, until the entire surface is bonded.
- Turn item right side out and iron fabric for additional 3 seconds on each section, slightly overlapping, until the entire surface is bonded.
apply iron directly to adhesive tape.DO NOT SEW!