This item is HOT and went fast....We do anticipate receiving more Gina K. Designs Fuse Foiling Systems, but we don't have a date quite yet. Please be sure to sign up on the Fuse product page. Click the bright pink "Notify When Available" bar on the right side of the screen, mobile or desktop, and enter your email address. That's the best way to receive updates. Thanks so much for your interest in our products!
Therm O Web Customer Support
Introducing the Fuse Foiling System - Amethyst Special Edition!
Gina K. Designs went to the top manufacturer in the world for craft laminating machines to have their own foiling system produced!
About the machine
- The Fuse Foiling System is a two roller system which distributes the heat evenly and applies heat to both the top and bottom of the project for better foil fusion.
- It has five heat settings so you can foil everything from vellum to heavy card stock.
- The Fuse Foiling System warms up instantly with no long pre-heating time required.
- It works with all Deco Foil and Gina K Fancy Foils as well as other toner foils designed for laminator style foiling.
- The small profile with a six-inch opening makes it perfect for card makers with limited space.
- Auto-shut off after 90 minutes
- Electrical Current & Voltage: 8A 110-120V
Inside the box, you will receive:
- The Fuse Foiling System Machine in the limited-edition Amethyst color.
- A Plastic Carrier Sheet
- Three packs of limited-edition Poly-Glaze Sheets including Birthday Cheer, Happy Swirls and Crystals & Gems. (Only available with the machine!)
- One starter pack of 14 Karat and Sterling Fancy Foil by Therm O Web.
- One starter pack of Wild Lilac and Amazing Amethyst Fancy Foil by Therm O Web
- Two small toner panels with balloons and butterflies
- Fuse Foiling System Instruction booklet
Introductory Price - $69.95 includes a starter kit valued at over $32.00!
***PLEASE NOTE- Fuse Foiling Systems are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We do not accept returns on opened and/or used machines. GIna K. Designs
International customers may require AC power converter