PeelnStick Fabric Fuse Adhesive Tape is a permanent, double-sided, press-on adhesive specifically designed for fabric! No sewing or ironing needed...simply press-on and go! Use it on fabric, felt, ribbon, trims, hems and more. What makes PeelnStick Fabric Fuse even better is that you can wash and dry projects after 48 hours without the adhesive coming loose!
- 1 roll: 5/8 inches x 20 ft (16 mm x 6.1 m)
- Machine washable and dryable
- Press-on, permanent, double-sided adhesive
- Perfect for hems and home décor
- Very strong and instant bond
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over. Measure and press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem. Peel off paper liner.
- Press folded hem to adhere.
- Rub with firm pressure, especially around edges. Repeat on back side of item.
- For wearables, tumble dry (low) for 15 minutes, then rub front and back of item with firm pressure.
Ribbon and Trim:
- Apply adhesive to back of ribbon/trim.
- Peel off paper backing. Attach ribbon to front of project with firm pressure.
- Do Not Sew, Do Not Iron!
- Machine Washable after 48 hours