Create a layout you love with Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web die sets! These one-of-a-kind, wafer-thin dies are made with high-quality metal for durability. The Large Square die set includes 3 nested single-stitched designs and a bonus flower shape design!
- Designed to use with Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates sentiments and invitations sets
- Mix single-stitched and double-stitched dies to create shadow layers and borders
- Cuts paper, cardstock and more
- Works in most major brands of die-cutting machines
- Approximate sizes:
- Large; 3-1/8 inches x 3-1/8 inches (7.9 cm x 7.9 cm)
- Medium; 2-5/8 inches x 2-5/8 inches (6.7 cm x 6.7 cm)
- Small; 2-1/8 inches x 2-1/8 inches (5.4 cm x 5.4 cm)
- Flower; 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm)
General Directions and Tips
- *Follow your die-cutting machine instructions for wafer-thin dies.
- One side of the die is smooth, and the other side of the die has ridges. It is the ridges that will actually cut the paper into the shape of the die. So you always want the ridges of the die facing the paper.
- You will also notice little holes in the die. The reason for the holes in the die design is to allow you to loosen the paper if it gets stuck in the die. The holes will not show on the paper design. You will just need a little die pick to release the paper if it gets stuck.
- When cutting several dies at the same time, try placing the dies towards the outer edge of the plate rather than the center. You will get a better cut.