Deco Foil Toner Sheets are heat-activated transfer papers used to create custom designs and embellishments. Simply use scissors, punches, dies or an electronic cutting machine to create any shape, layer with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets and run through a hot laminator.
- 3 Sheets: 8.5 inches x 11 inches
- Create custom foilable shapes with: scissors, embossing folders, punches, dies and electronic cutting machines
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- Use with any of our Transfer Foil brands
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, always pre-test and gently wipe toner sheet with a lint-free cloth. Directions are based on Royal Sovereign model # CS923/1223. Other brands/models, temperature and speed settings may vary.
1. Create a design using a punch, die cut, or an electronic cutter from the Toner Sheet.
2. Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the design. Place inside the folded parchment paper.
3. Turn on laminator, select 5mil setting, and allow 10 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
4. Remove project from parchment paper. Peel foil transfer sheet away from design.
Due to the delicacy of designs, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.
*Please review the list of laminators we have tested below.