Deco Foil® Plush Paper adds a velvety flock texture to any project! Plush Paper offers unlimited options when using your favorite dies, stamps and embossing folders on cards, layouts, mixed media, home décor and so much more! Use it like you would any specialty cardstock. Plush Papers may even be hot foiled using Deco Foil Hot Foils and your favorite hot foil plates. For a fun creative technique, try transferring Plush Paper to cardstock using Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo and your favorite stencils.
Feel the difference with Deco Foil Plush Papers.
- 6 Sheets: 6 inches x 6 inches (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
Can easily be die cut
Use with embossing folders
Stamp your images directly to paper
Hot foil designs onto paper using hot foil plate
Can also be transferred using Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo and stencils
Directions Using with Deco Foil Transfer Gel
When using the transfer gel to apply the flock, apply flock within 12 hours of gel drying for best results. Always pre-test to ensure you are comfortable with the application process and happy with the results. Directions are based on Royal Sovereign model # CL1223. Other brands/models temperature and speed settings may vary.
- For best results, spray back of stencil with Pixie Spray to hold stencil in place. Apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel across stencil using the Deco Foil Stencil Pal or palette knife, return excess gel to jar. Remove and clean stencil promptly.
- Let dry 1 hour or until completely clear.
- Cut a piece of flock slightly larger than design. Place design facedown onto colored side of flock.
- Place project inside folded piece of parchment paper, keeping flock on the bottom.
- Run through hot laminator twice, leading with the creased edge. Once cool, peel away flock sheet to reveal flocked design.
Directions Using with Deco Foil Foam Adhesive Sheets:
Always pre-test for best results. Create foam design using scissors, punch, die-cutting machine, or an electronic cutter.
- Cut a piece of flock slightly larger than the design.
- Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
- Place flock (color side facedown) onto the exposed adhesive and run though a manual die-cutting machine to apply pressure.
- Peel away flock sheet from foam design.
- Remove remaining liner and apply flocked design to project.