Add shimmer and shine to cards, pages, shakers and more with Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts!
Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts are heat-activated transfer papers used to create custom designs and embellishments. Simply use scissors, punches, dies or an electronic cutting machine to create any shape, layer with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets and run through a hot laminator.
Solid Toner Card Fronts are an easy way to use your leftover Deco Foil "negatives"; just place the used foil sheet on top of the card front and run through a hot laminator.
- 8 sheets per pack
- 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches designer card fronts (A2 size)
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets for an instant shine
- Printed on 100lb. Text White Cardstock
- Create custom embellishments using your favorite punch, die or electronic cut file
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- Adhere using our mess-free iCraft Tape Runner XL or 3D Foam Squares to add dimension
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, always pre-test and gently wipe toner sheet with a lint-free cloth. *Note: Laminator settings may vary based on brands/models, temperature and speed settings.
- Trim Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts to desired size or shape using scissors, dies or electronic cutting system.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the printed side of the toner card front.
- Place inside folded Deco Foil Craft & Carrier Sheet or parchment paper. *For small pieces, place onto a piece of cardstock for support, then place inside carrier sheet or parchment paper.
- Turn on laminator, select 5 mil setting, and allow 10-15 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded carrier sheet with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from carrier sheet. Let cool and slowly peel foil transfer sheet back on itself to reveal your foiled design!
Due to the delicacy of designs, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.
*Below is a list of laminators we have tested below.