Deco Foil and Brutus Monroe have teamed up to create exclusive patterned Designer Toner Sheets! These unique foilable designs can be used to create custom shaker cards or stunning backgrounds, cards, overlays, mixed media and so much more!
- 8 sheets per pack: Contains 8 toner card fronts printed on white cardstock
- 2 sheets of each design, measuring 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches
- Use with Foil Transfer Sheets by Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil
- Can be used with surface sprays, alcohol inks and markers to create one-of-a-kind designs
- Can be hand-cut, die-cut or used with electronic cutting systems
- Adhere using mess-free iCraft Tape Runner XL for a virtually invisible bond
- Proudly made in the USA
For best results, always pre-test and gently wipe toner sheet with a lint-free cloth. (Please note: Laminator settings may vary based on brands/models, temperature and speed settings.)
- Trim Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts to desired size or shape using scissors, dies or electronic cutting system.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of the printed side of the toner card front.
- Place inside folded parchment paper. *For small pieces, place onto a piece of cardstock for support, then place inside parchment paper.
- Turn on laminator, select 5 mil setting, and allow 10-15 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment paper with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from parchment paper. Let cool and slowly peel foil transfer sheet back on itself to reveal your foiled design!
For best results we recommend using the Gina K. Designs Fuse Foiling Laminator System: