Deco Foil® and Brutus Monroe have teamed up again to create exclusive stamps, stencil, dies and toner card fronts! Designed to coordinate, items can be used together or individually to easily create one-of-a-kind creations!
Use the stencil with mediums such as Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo or Transfer Gel Blanco or assorted Brutus Monroe Mixed Media Glazes. Stencil can also be used with a variety of other mediums to create inked or textured backgrounds.
- Package contains 1 Die Set: 7 die images
- Use with coordinating products in the Magical Monarch line
- Cuts paper, cardstock and more
- Works in most major brands of die-cutting machines
- Follow your die-cutting machine instructions for wafer-thin dies.
- One side of the die is smooth, and the other side of the die has ridges. It is the ridges that will actually cut the paper into the shape of the die. So you always want the ridges of the die facing the paper.
- Little holes in the die will not show up on the final design but can be used to easily loosen any paper that gets stuck in the die. Gently poke a die pick or needle through the holes to pop out your creation.
- When cutting several dies at the same time, placing dies toward outer edge of plate may yield better results.