The same great product you love from the makers of the original Deco Foil® Transfer Gel, now with an opaque white, glossy finish! This reformulated version provides better color accuracy when using the NEW Electro-Pop Neon Enamels or Deco Foil Flock sheets, especially on dark backgrounds. This versatile product can also be used alone for a high-gloss white enamel finish or colored using your favorite inks!
- 4 fl. oz jar
- Dries with a high-gloss enamel finish
- Use as basecoat when applying Neon Enamels or Flock Sheets for color accuracy
- Heat required
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Foils or Flock Sheets, including Rina K. Designs Neon Enamels and Neon Flock
- Compatible with most hot laminators
- For even application, use with Deco Foil Stencil Pal
- Proudly made in the USA
- Secure stencil in place using iCraft Pixie Spray or Purple Tape. Remember to tape off any areas you don't want the Gel.
- Apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco across stencil using the Deco Foil Stencil Pal or palette knife. Return excess gel to jar and wipe rim before recapping.
- Immediately wash your tools while letting the gel dry completely (approximately 1 hour) until glossy and set.
- Cut a piece of foil or flock that is slightly larger than the stencil design and cover stenciled design. (Flock: face down; foil: shiny side up.)
- Place inside folded piece of parchment paper and run through hot laminator.
- Gently peel away transfer sheet to reveal foiled or flocked design.
- Hot laminator required
- For best results, transfer foil or flock within 12 hours of initial application
- Mask off any areas where you don’t want Deco Foil Transfer Gel Blanco
- For best application, hold tool at 45 degree angle to spread Deco Foil Transfer Gel, using slow, smooth motion
- Gently scrape away excess gel from stencil and return to jar for future use
- Wash tools right after use using soap and warm water
- Wipe rim of jar with paper towel before closing lid