Deco Foil Fusible Spray Adhesive is a permanent adhesive intended to make foiling on fabric even easier. Simply pick your favorite stencil, spray on fabric, and iron your favorite color foil to create beautiful designs!
- 1 can; Net weight 6.5 oz (184 g)
- Permanent hold
- Strong adhesive spray
- Works with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets
- Won't wash out once fused; machine washable and dryable
- Please note: Due to the nature of this product, aerosols are subject to shipping restrictions and cannot ship outside of the contiguous (48) United States.
Always pre-test for best results.
- Protect work surface. Place stencil or design onto fabric and mask off surrounding area to prevent overspray. For best results, use SpraynBond Pattern & Stencil Spray to hold design in place.
- Shake well before use. Hold can upright, 6-8 inches from surface. Press nozzle in short bursts using a sweeping motion to apply an even, medium coat of adhesive on fabric. Make sure to cover the entire area.
- Peel off stencil and allow Deco Foil Fusible Spray Adhesive to dry for 10 minutes.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of adhesive design. Place a piece of Deco Foil Parchment Paper over the foil.
- Preheat iron to a high setting with steam. Place and hold the iron with firm pressure for 10 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded. For best results, move iron slightly to avoid steam hole marks.
- Remove parchment paper from project and allow foil and adhesive to cool completely. For best results allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Peel foil transfer sheet away from adhesive design.
- For best results be sure to have even coverage of spray.
- Use SpraynBond Pattern & Stencil Spray to hold down stencils securely.