Deco Foil Fusible Spray Adhesive is a permanent adhesive intended to make foiling on fabric even easier. Simply pick your favorite stencil, spray on fabric, and iron your favorite color foil to create beautiful designs!
- 1 can; Net Weight 6.5 oz (184 g)
- Permanent Hold
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive spray
- Works with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets
- Machine washable
- NOTE: Due to the nature of this product being an aerosol it can only ship USPS parcel select ground or UPS ground (product can not ship outside of contiguous 48 states)
Directions for Fusible Spray Adhesive: Always pre-test for best results. Protect work surface.
- 1. Place stencil or design onto fabric. Mask off surround area to prevent overspray. For best results, use a peel and stick stencil or spray back of stencil with SpraynBond Basting Spray.2. Shake well before use. Hold can upright, 6-8 inches from surface. Press nozzle in short bursts using a sweeping motion
- to apply an even medium coat of adhesive on fabric, making sure to cover the entire area.
- Peel off stencil and allow Deco Foil Fusible Spray Adhesive to dry for 10 minutes.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of adhesive design. Place a piece of Deco Foil Parchment Paper over the foil.
- Preheat iron to a high setting with steam. Place and hold the iron with firm pressure for 10 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded. For best results, move iron slightly to avoid steam hole marks.
- Remove parchment paper only and allow foil and adhesive to cool completely. For best results allow to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Peel foil transfer sheet away from adhesive design.
- For best results be sure to have even coverage of spray.
- Use Basting Spray to hold down stencils securely.