Deco Foil has a whole new feel with Flock Transfer Sheets! Add a velvety texture and vibrant color to any project without the mess of traditional flock powders! These unique flock sheets transfer when using Deco Foil Transfer Gel or Deco Foil Foam Adhesive Sheets and offer unlimited creative options when using your favorite stencils and dies on cards, layouts, mixed media, home décor and so much more!
- 4 Sheets: 6 inches x 12 inches (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
- Transfer using Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo, Blanco or Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Can be die cut or used with embossing folders
- No mess, unlike traditional flock powders
Directions Using Deco Foil Transfer Gel
When using the transfer gel to apply the flock, apply flock within 12 hours of gel drying for best results. Always pre-test to ensure you are comfortable with the application process and happy with the results. Directions are based on Royal Sovereign model # CL1223. Other brands/models temperature and speed settings may vary.
- For best results, spray back of stencil with Pixie Spray to hold stencil in place. Apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel across stencil using the Deco Foil Stencil Pal or palette knife, return excess gel to jar. Remove and clean stencil promptly.
- Let dry 1 hour or until completely clear.
- Cut a piece of flock slightly larger than design. Place design facedown onto colored side of flock.
- Place project inside folded piece of parchment paper, keeping flock on the bottom.
- Run through hot laminator twice, leading with the creased edge. Once cool, peel away flock sheet to reveal flocked design.
Directions Using Deco Foil Foam Adhesive Sheets:
Always pre-test for best results. Create foam design using scissors, punch, die-cutting machine, or an electronic cutter.
- Cut a piece of flock slightly larger than the design.
- Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
- Place flock (color side facedown) onto the exposed adhesive and run though a manual die-cutting machine to apply pressure.
- Peel away flock sheet from foam design.
- Remove remaining liner and apply flocked design to project.
For intricate designs, adhere one side of foam to cardstock for added support prior to cutting.