BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 19031
in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock
Eileen Hull Foam Adhesive Sheets, White
When you need to add support and flexibility when making a project, Foam Adhesive Sheets from Eileen Hull by Therm O Web are the answer! Double-sided Foam Adhesive can be used with paper or fabric for a flexible bond, but can also be applied between mat-board and fabric to create a rigid base with a softer padded feel on top.
4 sheets; 6 inches x 12 inches (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
Acid-free and permanent
Size coordinates with Sizzix® ScoreBoards dies designed by Eileen Hull
Proudly made in the USA
General Directions Always pre-test for best results.
- Create foam design using a punch, die-cutting machine, or electronic cutter.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than the design.
- Peel paper liner off front side of foam design to expose adhesive.
- Place exposed adhesive onto the back side (silver coated side) of the transfer foil and apply light to medium pressure over the design. Turn over and rub with a soft cloth to ensure a smooth transfer.
- Peel off foam design from foil. If part of the design has not been foiled, repeat step 4 above.
- Remove remaining liner off foam design and apply to project.
- We recommend using a punch for simple designs. For detailed designs, use a die-cutting machine or electronic cutter.
- If you are having difficulty transferring foils, place item from step 4 inside folded parchment paper (included). Pre-heat iron to a medium setting, no steam. Place and hold iron on top of the parchment paper with project for 15 seconds. Remove project from parchment paper and allow to cool. Peel off the foam design from the foil.