BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 5556
in stock Many in stock Out of stock You can purchase this product but it's out of stock
Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo, 4 fl oz
Transfer without heat? No need for a laminator?
You read that correctly, it IS possible to transfer foil or flock without the use of a laminator! Introducing NEW Transfer Gel DUO! In response to customer demand, Deco Foil has reformulated the transfer gel to work with or without heat. The DUO works two ways; you can transfer using heat from a laminator OR pressure from a die-cutting machine. Transfer Gel DUO is a permanent transfer medium that dries clear and remains tacky for easy use.
- 4 oz jar
- Dries Clear
- Stays Tacky
- Use with a hot laminator or a die-cutting machine
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Foils and Flock Sheets
- For even application, use the Deco Foil Stencil Pal
- Proudly made in the USA
- Secure stencil in place using iCraft Pixie Spray or Purple Tape and apply Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO across stencil using the Deco Foil Stencil Pal or similar tool. Return excess gel to jar.
- Let gel dry 1 hour or until completely clear.
- Cover stenciled design with Deco Foil Transfer Foil or Flock Sheet.
Using Heat: Place inside folded piece of parchment paper and run through hot laminator.
Using Pressure: Run through manual die-cutting machine to apply pressure.
- Gently peel away transfer sheet to reveal foiled or flocked design.
- For best results, transfer foil or flock within 12 hours of initial application
- Mask off any areas where you don’t want Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo
- For best results, hold tool at 45 degree angle to spread Deco Foil Transfer Gel, using slow, smooth motion
- Gently scrape away excess gel from stencil and return to jar for future use
- Wash tools right after use using soap and warm water
- Wipe rim of jar with paper towel before closing lid