Transfer without heat? To No need for a laminator?
You read that correctly, it IS possible to transfer foil or flock without the use of a laminator! Introducing NEW Transfer Gel DUO! In response to customer demand, Deco Foil has reformulated the transfer gel to work with or without heat. The DUO works two ways; you can transfer using heat from a laminator OR pressure from a die-cutting machine. Transfer Gel DUO is a permanent transfer medium that dries clear and remains tacky for easy use.
- 4 oz jar
- Dries Clear
- Stays Tacky
- Use with a hot laminator or a die-cutting machine
- Use with Deco Foil Transfer Foils and Flock Sheets
- For even application, use the Deco Foil Stencil Pal
- Proudly made in the USA
- For best results, transfer foil or flock within 12 hours of initial application
- Mask off any areas where you don’t want Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo
- For best results, hold tool at 45 degree angle to spread Deco Foil Transfer Gel, using slow, smooth motion
- Gently scrape away excess gel from stencil and return to jar for future use
- Wash tools right after use using soap and warm water
- Wipe rim of jar with paper towel before closing lid