Deco Foil Adhesive Pen is a permanent adhesive designed to make applying foil to paper even easier! Simply hand-draw or stencil a design on your paper project, cover with foil and run through a die cutting machine or laminator!
- 1 Pen: .34 fl oz (10mL)
- Permanent and acid free
- Works great with our many Stencils or ones you have at home
- Use exclusively with our many brands of Transfer Foil Sheets
Always pre-test for best results. First-time use, press down and hold adhesive tip in for 30 seconds or until adhesive starts to flow. Repeat if necessary. Replace cap after use. Use smooth paper for best results.
- 1. Freehand or stencil with Adhesive Pen, moving pen slowly. Let adhesive dry for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- 2. Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side facing up, on top of design.
- 3. Apply foils to the Adhesive Pen design.
Option 1-Laminator*: Turn on laminator, select 5mil setting and allow 10-minutes to warm up. When ready, place foil covered
adhesive design inside folded piece of parchment paper and place project into laminator, using crease as lead
edge. Remove project from parchment paper and peel transfer sheet away from design.
Option 2-Die Cutting Machine: Place foil-covered adhesive design inside folded piece of cardstock. Run through die
cutting machine, using same set-up as for wafer-thin dies. Remove project from cardstock and peel transfer sheet away
from design. Die cutting machines vary, adjustments may be necessary.
*Directions are based on Royal Sovereign laminator model # CS923/1223. Other brands/models, temperature and speed settings may vary.
If tip of Deco Foil Adhesive Pen becomes clogged, follow these steps: (in the meantime, you can use the extra tip that is included)
- Press down and hold adhesive tip in for 30 seconds or until adhesive starts to flow
- For best results, do not apply pressure while using pen.
- Replace cap tightly after each use
- Gently pull tip straight out to remove from pen
- Place tip in cup of warm/hot water for up to 30 minutes to soften glue
- Rinse tip thoroughly under running water
- Set tip aside to air dry.
- Insert dry tip back into pen and prime by depressing for up to 30 seconds or until glue begins to flow through tip again