Deco Foil and Brutus Monroe have teamed up to create exclusive patterned Designer Toner Sheets! These unique foilable designs can be used to create custom shaker cards or stunning backgrounds, cards, overlays, mixed media and so much more!
- 8 sheets per pack: Contains 8 toner card fronts printed on white cardstock
- 2 sheet of each design
- Sheets: 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches
- Use with Foil Transfer Sheets by Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil
- Can be used with surface sprays, alcohol inks and markers to create one-of-a-kind designs
- Can be hand-cut, die cut or used with electronic cutting systems
- Adhere using mess-free iCraft Tape Runner XL for a virtually invisible bond
- Proudly made in the USA
General Directions & tips
For best results, always pre-test.
(Laminator settings may vary based on brands/models, temperature and speed settings.)
- Trim Deco Foil Designer Toner Sheets to desired size or shape using scissors, dies or electronic cutting system.
- Cut a piece of foil slightly larger than design. Place foil, color side up, on top of dull side of design. When using the clear sheets, place foil on the dull, textured side (to determine dull, textured side, run fingertips lightly over design). Place inside the folded parchment paper (enclosed).
- Turn on laminator, select 5 mil setting, and allow 10 minutes to warm up. When ready, insert folded parchment with project into laminator using the crease as the lead edge.
- Remove project from parchment paper. Peel foil transfer sheet away to reveal foiled design. Due to delicacy of designs, foil may not adhere to all the minor design details.